Earn money for your school, library or organization
with a FREE author visit!
Better yet, make that 2 authors for 2 hours with at least 2 presentations with 3 books!
How? It's easy...
Purchase at least 25 copies of each author's book at a 25% discount. Resell these copies at retail to your students who would like to have them. We will sign and personalize the books for each student who buys one on our visit.
What your school gets in return:
- A fantastic, fun-filled, educational visit from two authors who are also educators!
- Presentations and workshops designed for different grade-levels.
- Money for your school with the purchase of every book.
- Memories that may motivate young learners for a lifetime!
Just need one author? No problem. Simply contact the author who best meets your needs at this time.
Don't want to deal with buying books?
Our fees are as follows:
- $75 per author per presentation
- 1/2 day visit $300 for both authors, $150 for one
- Full day visit $500 for both authors, $250 for one
Presentations and workshops will be designed to meet your school's needs.
*Mileage fees will be requested to help cover travel outside of Cache Valley, Utah.
About the authors
Judy Torres is author of Duck Duck Moose, a new picture book that has sold nearly 6000 copies in 6 months. It is internationally distributioned through the Lazy One Co., in connection with its adorable line of pajamas. Visit her website for more information; www.judithetorres.com
Shaunda Kennedy Wenger is author of two children's books, a cookbook (The Book Lover's Cookbook: Recipes from Celebrated Works of Literature and the Passages That Feature Them), and five educational books through Benchmark Education Company and Richard Owens Publishers. Her school presentations focus on her middle grade novel, The Ghost in Me, and her chapter book, Little Red Riding Hood, Into the Forest Again. Visit her websites for more information. www.skwenger.com and www.shaundawenger.blogspot.com.